Monday, April 28, 2008

In Loving Memory of Papa Bob


Papa Bob, Robert Reynolds, died Friday night April 25, 2008. He was a wonderful grandpa and a very well respected member of the Fort Collins community. We will all miss him and his way of doing things. I was just discussing with Nana that the next time I buy a car it will be the first car that I will have to pick out for myself. Of all the vehicles that I have owned (Trevor's too for the past 12 years), Papa found all of them. It has been a busy, crazy few weeks with our unexpectedly long trip down here. The kids have been champs, but it has been challenging being away from everything at home and in such a sad and stressful situation. Colter is always trying to make people smile by telling his jokes and singing little songs. He wants Papa to still be alive and everyone to be happy. That poor little guy has seen and understands more about death than most adults. Dylan is cutting his top two teeth and has been letting me know about that --alot-- for the last three days. Papa's service in on Saturday May 3rd at 3pm at the First United Methodist Church in Fort Collins for those in the area.

No comments: