Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the move



Ok, I thought I would try a different style here--just to mix things up. We are so crazy busy around here and summer is slipping away so quickly! Monsoon season is here and the thunder rolls every afternoon. Dylan is the master of repetition and is slowly and very happily learning to walk around. He is so proud of himself and giggles with every step. Colter is going crazy on his two wheeler and preparing for his big Motorcycle Bike race birthday party. He would like to move his birthday to July instead of September. Speaking of birthdays---Little D is almost 1! I can't believe it. This year has been a roller coaster of activity and emotion. Not quite as full on intense as last year, but still very educational and challenging. All week, I have been thinking back to what we did last year at this time and one theme keeps coming to mind, I am so glad Dylan is here happy and healthy oh yeah, and I'm glad that I'm not pregnant three years in a row!

No comments: