Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let it snow....

So tonight I was filming the boys running around the house, jumping off things, riding their big stuffed dinosaurs and Colter decides to tell the camera a very detailed story about a trail that his daddy took him on to go four wheeling......it was fun, lots of water, on and on...then as he is looking straight into the camera he says "OK guys, The End!---true story, really" It was not a true story, but it was a good one.
We went sledding today. It is officially winter, no going back now. We had a huge storm last week and went from pleasant fall days to cold and very snowy ones. Dylan is less than impreseed with the process of getting all of his snow clothes on to go outside. I can't say that he is any happier once he gets outside. He toddles around all bundled up like the Staypuff marshmellow man and screams for someone to pick him up. I think he takes after me and likes warm weather better! He will come to love it once he discovers the fun side of winter. I think he is going to love skiing, he likes to be in fast motion! This year is so fun with Colter, have I said that I love 4? What a fun age this has been so far. Another bonus is that he can get dressed to go outside, mostly. That is a huge milestone when that alone can take me 20 minutes for the two of them. He was climbing up the sledding hill alone today and getting all the way to the top! He loved it and can't wait to go skiing. He is also excited to get his new black and red racing skiis from Kendahl and pass his little red lady bug skiis to Dylan. I am excited to take him out on the slopes and see what he can do this year! We finished last season on blue runs with his favorite one being The Enchanted Forest. I am getting very excited for ski season for the first time in a few years!

No comments: