Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You might be a redneck if....



this is your backyard swimming pool!

Colter's quotes of the week "Mom, I have an allergy." "To what Colter?" "Going to sleep mom, I just can't do it!"
While going over Imogene Pass between Telluride and Ouray with Trevor and Dylan, he said "Dad, when I'm a Daddy I won't take my kids over this road, it is NOT safe." (It does have a huge drop off so he is not too far out there on this one, but ask him about it now and he will tell you how much fun it was)

We have been going to soccer camp this week and it is so cute! The first pair of soccer shoes/shin guards and socks is just about too much to handle. They have a great coach and are enjoying every minute, the weather has been wonderful and that helps. The other picture is of Dylan and his little buddy Bryan- they are the next round of athletes. Bryan is Chloe's little brother for those of you who remember Colter and Chloe pictures and stories from years past.

No comments: